Do you wear full lace or lace front wigs all the way, do you think you needn't process your own style if wear human hair wig? Just process your wig to change your look and you needn't damage your own natural hair because of processing everyday.
Here is instruction of how to style your human hair wigs:
1. Wash your human hair full lace wig or lace front wig gently. The gentler, the better. Put the wig on a wig stand.
2. Comb the hair of your full lace wig or lace front wig with a detangling comb. Don't comb the base of the unit or the mesh where the hair is attached.
3. Roll the wig with hair rollers while it is still damp. You may use a spray bottle filled with diluted setting lotion or water to keep the hair moist as you work with the hair to style it. This will help the hair to adhere to the rollers and give a good curl to the ends of the hair.
If you prefer to curl the wig with a curling iron(please curl it like it's original curly style,only natural curly hair can be curled to other styles), you may do so once it's dry. Curl each section of the wig with a curling iron. Skip to "Step 6."
4. Dry the wig. Either let the hair air dry overnight or place the wig and wig stand under a hard hat dryer. Keep the setting of the dryer low. It will take 45 minutes to 2 hours for the wig to dry depending on the length and thickness of the hair on the wig.
5. Take out the rollers once the full lace wig(or lace front wig) is completely dry.
6. Style the full lace wig to your liking using gentle strokes with a comb or wig brush. Spray a light mist of hair spray or spritz to seal the curls and the style.
7. Remove the full lace wig(lace front wig from the wig stand and try your freshly styled human hair wig on to see how it looks. You may need to add a few finishing touches to personalize the style of the wig to fit your face.
you are warmly welcomed to visit our site www.eclacewigs.com