Q: How can I do when I bought a wig and try to apply on my head?
1) Shake the human hair wig gently before apply wig.
2) Check what is the front and and where is back of the wig.
3)Put the wig on a flat surface, so that you can look into the inside of the wig. Ensure that the label is at the top (the label at the back of the wig). Grasp the wig at the top (back), place your hands on each side of the label.
4) slip wig over the head, from front and then to the neck. The front portion of the wig should be located in front of the hairline.
5) The wig should fit and feel suitable, but not too tight. If necessary, you can adjust the size with Velcro tabs on the wig.
Q: How often should I wash my wig?
A: The frequency of washing dependent on factors such as air quality and humidity. Generally, the wig should be washed, has been worn 8 - 12 times, but there is a change.
Q: how do I wash my wig?
Washing instructions will vary, depending on it is human hair wig or synthetic wig. Most of the synthetic hair wigs allow easiest washing and styling.
What is different between synthetic wig and Human hair wig?
Brush whole wig gently with a wig brush.
Adding a tablespoon of wig shampoo sink filled with cold water.
One minute, stirring gently soak wig. Do not rub your eyes.
Rinse wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly washed.
Gently blot the wig with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
Lightly coated conditioning spray, wig, spraying 10-12 inches wig.
Allows the slender objects on the wig, such as an air-dried hair gel or a bottle of shampoo, covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam head to stretch the upper limit.
Do not use a hair dryer. Only air dry. You can use your fingertips to gently style wig.
Brush wig only completely dry. Do not let the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
Human hair wigs:
To achieve a natural look and a unique color change,for avoiding tangle, most of Human hair wigs were chemical processed. To make your wig longest life expectancy, the use of sulfuric acid and hair care products, is specifically designed for chemically treated hair is very important. Wash your human hair wigs, please follow these steps:
Use the wig brush or comb to Detangle wig. The start time of the end portion and the lid base upwards.
In cold water, in the same direction in order to avoid tangles hair flowing water rinse wig. Do not soak your human hair wig in a basin. This will cause the hair to tangle and mat together..
With your fingertips and phosphate free shampoo specifically for human hair wigs, shampoo evenly distributed throughout the wig.
Rinse wig with cold water to remove shampoo. Rinse the wig to let the wig same direction as the hair.
Gently patting with a towel to remove excess water. Do not wring or squeeze.
Conditions wig, wigs, hair conditioner, hair conditioner evenly distributed in the entire hair with your fingertips.
Remove hair conditioner rinse with cold water. To remove excess water, pat with a soft towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Allow wig folding wig stand or a tall hair spray air-dried.
Q: How do I style my wig?
A: You can style the wig using a wig brush, or use your fingertips to style the hair. Avoid using a brush designed. These brushes can create excessive tension, over-stretching the hair with abrasive strokes, may damage the hair.
The wig is shaken wear, you can simply style with a wide-toothed comb or your fingertips. Best styling tools is the cheapest, clean, cool water spray bottle. Gently spirits your wig with water to eliminate static electricity and your wig restored to its original look.
To make more style variations, liquid wig mousse is a basic styling tool. Curly or wavy styles, mousse, hand scrunch, and select the style of curls. Straight hair styling mousse gently with a brush.
Your wig is a basic style designed, but abtain varied texture patterns is limited, it can't be change style again and again. The addition of the height can be achieved, gently lift and leave comb. If you want to increase fullness, tease or comb back, and then sent me the ridicule, smooth surface. Your wig can be returned to its basic style to be cleaned, and allow to air dry.
To completely redesigned, we recommend a professional hair stylist to put your wig.
Q: Can I cut my wig hair?
A: Yes! Your wig the preloaded's style, a basic style, but we encourage our customers to have their wigs custom of a professional hair stylist. This is a great way achieve your own wig style. Typically, a little bit of fringe trim and a little thinner, here or there can make all the difference in the world. Should cut the wig when you wear it. Each person has a different face shape, different length of the forehead, and a different style preferences. Seek the help of experienced professionals, it is only allowed to be cut, and it is in your head wig.
Q: Is their something should I avoid?
1) Do not let your wig over 160 ℃ heat. (For example, open the oven door, standing near a barbecue grill, etc.), this will damage the wig fibers. Any type of heat will cause the wig fiber frizz (lamps, ovens / stoves, heat from the body).
2) Do not brush your wig when wet.
3) Do not use any form of curling irons, hot rollers or blow molding machines. Similarly, the heat will ruin the wig.
4) Do not use products designed for ordinary human hair. Only use the wig shampoo, wig air conditioning, wigs, hair gel, mousse wig brush or comb especially wig. These wig care products sold at preferential prices, or they can be purchased from any wig shop.
5) Do not use bleach, color or rinse your wig.
6) We do not recommend wearing a wig and a swimming pool.
Q: Do you have any final tips?
1) use of a specially designed wig products. These products are designed for synthetic hair. They will continue looking for the natural wig does not peel color or natural luster. Using these products will help wig last longer.
2) to keep stored in your wig a wig stand or other temporary items (such as hair spray). This will help it to maintain its style and shape.
3)Please kindly visit our site www.eclacewigs.com to view detailed information of varied human hair wigs, Enjoy your wig!