To become wholesaler or distributor,please email us,we'll contact you or call you in 3 hours!
What is a lace wig?
It is also called a lace "unit", "hair replacement system" or "cranial hair prosthesis".Full lace wigs are wigs that extend a small portion of lace about 1-2 inches outward from the wig around the entire perimeter. It is constructed of lace material throughout the entireunit. Individual hair are then expertly hand tied (ventilated) to the lace material used as the base for the cap construction. This hair system creates the illusion that hair is growing out of your scalp. When properly applied lace wigs gives you the natural appearance of hair youwere born with. It is one of the most realistic hair options on the market today hands down. It can be worn in a high pony tail and parted anywhere on the unit for a natural looking part. The construction can be either full lace, or full lace with stretch lace for comfort and conformity. The term 'full lace' denotes that the base cap is made fully of lace, while 'lace front' wigs have lace in front 3 inches and machine made weft hair at the back of the cap. One is also able to purchase a 'lace frontal' hair piece that can be used with weaving wefts. With this arrangement,the wefts are glued or sewn into one's hair and the lace frontal applied only at the front. There are typically two types of lace materials used to make the base cap, Swiss and French lace. Swiss laceis very fine and delicate and is the most undetectable choice. French lace is also undetectable, but more durable. This makes French lace a suitable choice for those new to wearing lace wigs. do youlike Invisiable Lace? thin skin,silk top wig and other options are also available.
What is Thin skin wig?
Thin skin,sometimes was called PU, vaccum or suction wigs, are wigs that are made using a materialknown as polyurethane. Thin skin can be made to match your skin color and is usually used aroundthe perimeter of the wig with lace throughout the rest.
Can Anyone wear lace wig?
Yes! Both men and women can benefit from wearing a lace wig. Some people wear lace wigs andfrontals out of a necessity due to medical conditions that bring about hair loss such as alopecia orchemotherapy treatments. Others may wear them as a protective style to help nurture the growth of their natural hair, while some may choose lace wigs as their preferred styling option, as it offers avariety which is very appealing. Whatever the reason, lace wigs has become increasingly popular,as people are realizing how versatile, and natural looking they can be. Lace wigs are an excellentchoice for women & men of all ethnicities, but with our Eclaceiwgs products it is no longer a luxuryonly enjoyed by celebrities and entertainers. We have made lace wigs more attainable & affordablewhile maintaining the integrity and high standards we've become know for. For years people havewondered how movie stars, and celebrities alike are able to change their hairstyles from short to long,and back while looking natural and seemingly flawless. You've guessed it. The secret kept by themovie and entertainment industry for years, is the same superior product being offered to you byeclacehair! Lace wigs can be worn by anyone! Even you! These products are not just for the celebrities anymore. Anyone who is interested in natural looking hair options will benefit from ourwide selection of beautiful, hand crafted line of wigs and other remy hair products. We bring youonly the best because your worth it!
What kind of hair material is used?
Our lace wigs are made of 100% Remy human cuticle hair. such as indian hair,brazlian hair,malaysian hair,chinese hair etc.We offer you a variety of fine remy hair selected from various partsof the world based on texture and quality. The Hair is used from one donor (in some cases, it is necessary to use hair from two donors) and its cuticles are kept in tact and aligned in the same direction to ensure manageability. This is important because if the cuticles are misaligned, it is prone to excessive matting and tangling which leaves you with hair that becomes unmanageable.
What is Baby hair of wig?
Baby hair is the fine hairs around the perimeter of the unit. It gives a more natural looking, as mostpeople have shorter hair naturally at their hair line, and nape. It can be selected as an option whenordering your custom unit. Generally all of our stock units come with baby hair, which mayalso be used to cover beginner flaws during application.
What are Bleached Knots lace wigs?
Bleached knots is the process of lightening the knots created when ventilating the unit. It is recommended to further provide the illusion of hair growing out of your scalp. Typically all of ourstock units come with bleached knots, either at the perimeter or throughout. we bleached knots and sealed knots for all wigs sent out,so you needn't bleach knots yourself or seal knots.
How long will a wig last?
With proper care and maintenance, your lace wig will typically last anywhere from (6) six monthsto (1) one year. one of our buyer said our wig last two years.
What is the difference between a lace front wig and a full lace wig?
A lace front wig has lace on the front perimeter , and does not extend around to the back of thewig. Thus a lace front cannot be worn in a high ponytail that exposes the back, or parted at the backwhere the scalp would be visible. A full lace wig has lace throughout, can be worn in a high ponytail, and parted throughout the unit for a natural scalp appearance. However, both wigs can be partedat the scalp, which may offer a natural look.
How can I select color?
You should closely match The lace color with the color of your scalp complexion, not necessarilyyour skin tone. Doing so allows your part to appear natural. If in doubt you can choose a color ashade lighter than your complexion or transparent. The lace can be easily dyed or darkened usuallywith a fabric dye solution to accommodate your preference. What is hair density?Hair density is the thickness or fullness of hair. 120% is the most common density. our wigs are a combination of light to medium density to ensure a very natural realistic head of hair. When ordering your custom or medical wig you may choose your desired density. Please see our density chart.
What products will I need when I purchase lace wig?
Please see our products as we carry everything you need to manage and care for your investment.There are a few items in addition to the adhesives, such as knot sealer, the loop brush, and the satinbonnet that are essential to your maintenance. We've worked hard to bring you only the best products for your wig / remy hair care needs.
Which adhesives or Tapes do I purchase?
That's a great question! It all depends on your individual body chemistry which adhesives will work best for you and provide the longest hold. Most people typically start out with the Ultra Hold, as I gives a very aggressive hold in combination with the Super Tape. If you find that you are not gettingthe kind of hold you desire then you should try one of the other adhesives based on it's descriptionand hold time. Wearing lace wigs takes patience, and practice. So be patient with yourself and yourunit. Please Note: As with any new adhesive you buy, a skin test should be conducted at least 24 hrsprior to your application, to ensure you have no allergic reaction to that particular product.
Will the adhesives damage my hairline?
The adhesives will not cause damage to your hairline when properly applied and removed usingthe necessary solvents and removers. Damage may occur when removing the unit by pulling theunit without first releasing the hold. Great care should be taken with both application and removal.
I work out regularly and sweat very heavily, how will a lace wig work for me?
Of course, however your must find the best adhesive for your specific body chemistry. Using acombination of adhesive and tape is very helpful. Also some find that if they apply a light layerof anti-perspirant around their hairline before they apply their adhesives, this may help createa longer hold by minimizing the amount of sweat and oil buildup. Also, you may want to weara sweat band or scarf around your perimeter during your workout, for added protection and security. I would like to wear a lace wig for fullness.
What can I do with my hair if it is lengthy?
This is not a problem. Before you apply your lace wigs, you can either braid, wrap, or cornrowyour own hair using techniques similar to your prep for getting a sew-in weave. You may also weara wig cap as well. The goal is to get your hair to lay as flat as possible, to prep your hair for the application. Those with thick hair may want to consider getting a unit with stretch in the middle,as it not only allows for comfort, but growth as well.
What does ventilation mean?
Ventilating the wig is the process by which hair is hand tied onto the lace fabric, creating what isreferred to as knots. How do I measure my head for a custom wig?
Please see our size chart of how to measure guide.
How long does it take for delivery?
In stock items generally ship within 24-48 hours upon confirmation receipt. Custom units whichare a labor of love take approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery. Ultimate Hair is expertly hand crafted. Creating beauty of this caliber takes time. We make sure every unit meets our highstandards of quality & craftsmanship. You have our eclacewigs guarantee!
Can you duplicate a certain style from a magazine?
Yes, just send us the picture of the style you are interested in and we will have it made to yourspecifications. You may also use our custom curl chart for assistance with deciding on a curl pattern or texture. we are good at duplicating lace wigs.I have experienced medical hair loss, and would like my wig to look as natural as possible.
if I send a sample of my hair can the color & texture be duplicated?
Sure, we can have our experts duplicate your hair so that it closely matches your naturalhair. Please contact one of our eclacewigs specialists to arrange for your custom order/duplication,and please mention your medical condition, as you may qualify for our medical discount.Please see Contact Us.
Can I color or dye my wig?
Yes you can, however we recommend you take your unit to a professional wig salon, since chemicalprocessing is involved. If you plan on doing multiple chemical services, it is recommendedthat you order a virgin unit with natural color. Or ask one of our eclacewigs professionals aboutgetting a custom unit, colored as per your request. hair color that is not natural were dyed by our workers permanently,as you know once hair was dyed of your own hair,you must remove the color if you want to dye to another color,but our color were dyed permanently and can't be removed,so please choose natural dark brown color if you want to dye hair yourself.
How to appy full lace wig:
(1) Before you cut the lace, Make sure your unit fits, by first trying it on with a wig /stocking cap!
(2) prepare your hair by preparing a flat surface on which your unit will sit. You can either braid,wrap, or cornrow your hair straight back or in a bee hive. A wig or stocking cap may also be usedto achieve the desired effect. Cleanse your skin with soap and water to remove excess oil and dirt,as this may hinder the effectiveness of your chosen adhesive. Then use 91-99% alcohol or astringent to further clean the application area. Which is the circumference of your head. Nextapply a skin protectant which creates a barrier between your skin and the adhesive, and also helpswith cohesiveness.
(3) Position the wig on your head to evaluate where you would like to place your hairline. The goalis to determine where your hairline will look most natural. You may use a light colored eyeliner pencil to lightly mark your hairline. This is where you will position you wig when applying.
(4) Gradually start to cut back the excess lace, making sure to leave just enough lace on which to apply your adhesive, which will ensure a secure bond. The goal is to outline your hair line. Cut small amounts at a time to allow for error.
(5) After you've cut back the excess lace to outline your hairline, Begin applying a small amountof adhesive directly to your hairline. Use light layers of adhesive about 2-3 allowing each layer todry for about 5-10 minutes before applying the next. Use only a small amount at a time. If you areusing tape, apply tape directly to the unit. When applying directly onto your unit allow enough time for the adhesive to dry to prevent bleed thru of the adhesive to the other side. You may want to consider applying a light layer in combination with tape at the nape (back) of your unitfor a tight hold. That area can be troublesome, and using a glue to glue method works well especially at the nape.
(6) After you've allowed your adhesive to cure (dry) for at least 10 minutes, or until it feels tacky, position your unit to line up with the markings you’ve made using your pencil. Keep baby hairspulled back from glue using hair clips. Next gently press the front top of your wig onto the thinline of adhesive making sure the edges line up with your hairline completely covering the thin line of adhesive. Press firmly with a fine tooth comb or your hand covered by a stocking cap forabout 30-45 seconds. Go around the entire perimeter of your head using this same method untilcompletely secured. Use your fine tooth comb to brush back any baby hairs that may get Caughtin your adhesive. Keep your 99% alcohol available to make adjustments, or comb out any glue that may have stuck to the hair during the application. Also use your alcohol to clean up anyexcess adhesive.
(7) After you've completed your application, your should tie down the perimeter using the pocketbonnet offered on our products page or scarf for about 30 minutes. This will help your applicationto completely dry and remain secure. The finished result should look completely natural, as if thehair is growing from your scalp. Remember to be patient. Take your time. The more you practicethe better you'll get. The results are worth it, and so are you!NOTE: After you shower or work out you may feel as though your adhesive as weakened. Don'tdespair the unit is still attached. The glue has just softened due to heat and moisture. Let yourunit sit undisturbed as your body tempurature cools down your adhesive will harden again.
How to remove your full lace wig:
(1) First, pull your hair into a high ponytail.
(2) Next using your remover spray around the perimeter of the unit using a cotton ball to removethe excess. Allow your remover to sit for about 5-10 minutes while gentle massaging the removerinto the adhesive around your hairline. Apply as much as needed to soften the bond while gentlyrubbing to loosen the hold.
(3) After you feel the bond starting to loosen, carefully and gently begin to lift and remove the unit,taking care not to pull your natural hair. If you have a stubborn spot, apply more solvent to the area.Please be patient during this process as to not damage your hair, or the delicate lace.
(4) After you remove your ultimate wig you may have some residue left on the unit. You may usealcohol as well as solvent to remove the residue, and may also use a mirror or glass. Slide your uniton the mirror or glass to help remove the build up.
How should I care for my wig?
It is advised that if you plan on wearing lace wigs as a lifestyle you should have more than one, asto not put undue stress on your only unit. When not in use you should store your unit on a wig standor mannequin head so that it keeps it's shape. You should remove and clean your wig at least afterevery 10-14 days of use. Excessive use of products may cause product build up. This may cause your hair to not be as manageable. It’s true what they say, a little goes a long way. What is the cuticle of the hair & why is it important that the hair is aligned and the cuticle in tact?
The cuticle is the hair's protective shield. By keeping the cuticle in tact, the hair will be more durableand reflect a natural shine. Keeping the hair aligned roots and ends in the same direction will helpprevent matting and tangling issues.
What do I do if I get adhesive in my hair?
This is where your 99% alcohol & solvents will come in handy. If you have adhesive in your unit afteryou apply, simply spray or dap some alcohol to the area and gently comb out with your fine toothcomb. If you have adhesive left in your hair after you have removed your unit, you can use youradhesive remover. Spray or dap the area with the solvent. Allow to sit for a few minutes while gentlymassaging it into to glue residue. With your fine tooth comb very gently comb out the adhesivefrom the bottom of your hair working your way up. See our Eclacehair product gallery for solventsand removers. Maintenance of your wig:Brush or comb hair gently using your loop brush or wide tooth comb. Apply your Ionix or Silicon Mix hair care products as directed making sure to wash your hair in a down ward motion, working shampoo from the top down in one motion. Do not massage hair in a bundle. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat. Apply conditioner and start to comb hair from the ends up to the roots, being careful notto saturate the knots. Rinse thoroughly. Place on a flat surface on a towel, and allow to dry naturally.If using a professional bonnet dryer, place your eclacehair wig on a wig head to keep it's shape. Dry on a warm setting.
Daily Maintenance:SILKY STRAIGHT | RELAXED STRAIGHT | NATURAL BODY/KINKY STRAIGHTDAILY MAINTENANCE
Brush with loop brush or wide tooth comb to style. Finish by using a good ceramic straightening iron or blow dry straight with a hand dryer and round bristle brush. Use Biosilk or other light product for softness and shine. (do not use high heat)SLEEP Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck. Use your satin or pocket bonnet to protect your hair while you sleep. After waking up, undo the braid and comb through from ends to roots. Style as directed above.
BODY WAVE | FRENCH BODY WAVE DAILY MAINTENANCE
Use a spray bottle with water. You can add a small amount of leave in conditioner to the bottle orthe Ionix daily maintenance product, spray hair until damp. Comb through from the ends up towards the roots. Use your finger to gently scrunch hair for body and to define your wave. Let your hair dry naturally. For extra volume and speed in drying, use a diffuser on a hand dryer. For a deep wave effect, set the hair in size 40mm rollers, dry under hood dryer. (do not use high heat) When completely dry, removes all rollers and comb or finger into deep waves.
SLEEP: Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck. Use your satin or pocket bonnet to protect your hair while you sleep After waking up, undo the braid, and comb through from ends to roots. Style as directed above.
SPIRAL CURL | DEEP CURL/KINKY CURL
Do not use heavy oil products on your Curls. Biosilk or similar product works well. Heavy oil products will keep the hair in a wet condition and can cause matting. When compressed during sleep, do not brush or comb the hair in its dry state. The curls will become wavy when compressed , this may naturally cause some tangle at the ends.
Using a spray bottle with water, spray hair until damp. Comb through from the ends up towards the roots. Use Biosilk, Silicon mix, or similar product for shine and to smooth curls. Scrunch hair upwards to reform the curl. Let your hair dry naturally. For extra volume and speed in drying, use a diffuser on a hand dryer. (do not use high heat)SLEEP Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck. Use your satin or pocket bonnet to protect your hair while you sleep. After waking up, undo the braid. Style as directed above.